Social media users have taken to the comment section of Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, to caution her for not addressing her mother’s lover as “dad.”
The comments came after Paulo Okoye took to his social media page to wish Priscilla on her 22nd birthday.
He wrote, ” “Happiest birthday @its.priscy BIG22. Where is the PartY? Today is your day!!! Enjoy @iyaboojofespris.”
Reacting to this, Priscilla took to the comment section to express appreciation, she wrote, “Thank you sir.”
Her reply seems to be harsh to some Netizens as they cautioned her to address Paulo as daddy while some said she use the right word.
See reactions below:
– @its.priscy call him daddy joor.. Na him dey lash ur mum
– @its.priscy sir or dad🌝
– how is that your problem daddy or sir it’s her choice Una go just they find talk 😒😒
– because she didn’t know her daddy
– yu pple ehnn!!!.🙄… pls do not pour sand~sand inside their garri,abeg🙄🙄…haha! Haba!
– una go just sit down use hand type rubbish 😏😏
– Na cheap data i blame for this ur uselss talk 🤮🤮 very senselss fellow🙄🙄