Nigerian singer, Rema, has been dragged mercilessly on Twitter over his birthday message to ace singer, Davido.
Davido turned 30 today, 21st November and celebrities all over the world have taken turns to celebrate his new age.
Moments ago, Rema took to his official Twitter handle to pen a short note for the singer. His note was however described by Davido’s fans as disrespectful.
Sharing a photo of himself and the singer, he wrote: “Love you OG @davido”
- @Ejiro_OS wrote: “Divine, who be OG? No be small thing u take senior made?”
- @Hojay_Sax wrote: “You’re Ryde. You can’t put boss..na Davido be OG. All this 2000 children sef.”
- @otunbaseafood wrote: “You no they fear, na 001 you they call og abi? Davido no be your mate oo.”
- @Bkayus27 wrote: “Na Davido you dey call OG you no well. This is Nigeria stop playing. I be WIZKID FC but we know the truth. David na King.”
- @ridwan04142780 wrote: “Davido na your mate everyone is type king some say boss you said OG you’re too rud this boy REMA.”