A fire outbreak occurred on Monday night at the Synagogue Church of All Nations located in the Ikotun area of Lagos after the night of tributes and candlelight procession in honour of the late founder, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua.
It was gathered that the fire incident started around 11 pm due to an electrical spark at a storehouse within the church premises.
The attendees of the night of tributes and candlelight procession in honour of late Prophet, were seen scampering to safety during the fire incident.
According to an eyewitness, firefighters arrived at the scene of the fire incident around 12:19 am on Tuesday after the fire had been put out.
The church confirmed the fire incident, stating that ; “In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations complex.
“The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries.
“As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on the ground at the time of the incident.
“We thank God for His continued protection. We assure the general public that there is no cause for alarm and the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.”